Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Sunday 20 September 2015

He's Straight & Has a Girlfriend....



It was a warm mid semester afternoon, I had just finished a quiz on superconductivity and had no more lectures that day. I was rushing back to my room to listen to the BBC rendition of King Richard 3's play on radio,I found the Nigerian radio and media generally boring and their putrefying homophobia was a turn off completely.


     On getting ti the hostel, I quickly dropped my folder and tablet on the concrete rail,trying to open the door to my room,it was stiff as usual, made a mental note to get the carpenter later. It was at this juncture I heard the water splashing at the water tap gallery, i lived on the ground floor, the water tap gallery was directly infront of my room,it was afternoon and the water in the shower closets upstairs must have stopped running, to bath,you had to come fetch water at the tap gallery. I wondered which lazy student hadn't had his bath at past mid day, didn't he go for any lectures? I rushed to the overflowing tap and turned it off, turned around to see if the owner of the bucket was around, that was when I heard 'thank you.' I wheeled around and there he was behind me, I felt like a dwarf as he towered towards me,he was a almost 6'7", and smiled like a Greek god as he tried to lift the bucket of water, the smile faded instantly as he winced in pain and dropped the bucket. Looking worried, he walked back to the concrete rails infront of my room and held on for support, with anguish spread across his handsome face. His prominent belly button protruded from his T-shirt as he stretched revealing his beautiful packs. It became obvious to me that he might be having some health challenges and as a good Samaritan, I picked up the bucket of water and asked him for his room, he told me not bother, he would gather strength and carry the bucket himself. I stared at him with my 'STF' stare and asked him if he could walk, he replied that he could, i told him to lead the way and i will follow with the bucket of water,he carried my tablet and lecture folder and we started the ascent to his room.

     I should state here that I'm not good at carrying heavy objects, but it looked like at that moment,I was all he got, we got to the second floor and I was beginning to pant, when he told me that was his floor and we rested a few seconds before we walking into his room, by this time I had spilled quite a portion of the water in the bucket. he told me drop the bucket infront of his door and invited me into his room, I got in and asked him if he had gone to the school clinic, he said yes and as I suspected he had tested positive for malaria, he had received injections in the morning. As we chatted, he told me he was much stronger today, but only needed to rest that's why he didn't attend any lectures. He rattled on, taking off his basket ball short and his pure white CK briefs in the process, not minding my presence. This was an instant turn on, I couldn't help but stare at his bulge, his prints were fabulously huge,  his behind revealed cakes so sumptuous i stared in awe,he reached for his towel and caught me staring, he smiled and gently wrapped himself in the Chelsea blue towel,I whispered in subdued husky voice 'you a Chelsea fan?' he winked at me 'yes o, Chelsea for life!'I looked away from his body at the LED tv on the table,'seems like we have same model of tv',at that instant i recalled why i was rushing to my room earlier,the BBC radio play,I quickly excused myself and as i turned away to open the door, he grabbed me on the shoulder 'you didn't tell me your name',i opened the door and turned around to look at him I'm Isi and you?'he chuckled I'm sorry,but isn't that a girl's name? Mine is Poju', i wanted to come back with some nasty retort, but I let maturity take over,'Isi in this case is the short for Isibiri, wanted to save you the agony, that's why I shortened it 'he let go off my shoulders sensing my discomfort. Oh! I'm sorry, he said, my girlfriend's name is Isioma, I call her Isi,so i always assumed its a girl's name,my bad bro.... I replied: but Isibiri sounds awesome','no need to apologize, I get that alot,I really have to go. He stepped out the door with me. I will come to your room when am done bathing' he said, as i walked away wondering what I was getting into?

          It's obvious I and this straight dude struck some chemistry,even if we stop at just being friends,how do I convince Kunle my 'cow boy' boyfriend that there is nothing going on between us, Kunle never tolerates pretty boys getting too close to me, specially the ones he senses are into me. oh well Kunle is on excursion to Warri oil facilities with the rest of his classmates in petroleum engineering department, so I will worry when he comes back in a weeks time, for now I will play the red cross and help this young dude recover fully and hopefully nothing will happen between us, he says he's straight and has a girlfriend. I got into my room, turned on the radio and the Richard 3 was in it 's final scene ...to be concluded


As written by Henry Odinzah