Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Friday 11 September 2015

Gay Man Stripped, Beaten and Whipped in Ghana!


OMG! I was in tears when I saw the video! How could man be so inhuman to his fellow man? I downloaded the full video on my Ipad, but still quite confused whether it is okay for me to upload it. According to my informant Ahmed a gay man in the crowd who witnessed the brutal beating, the incident happened in  Nima Accra Ghana. The young man pictured above was intimidated, made to confess his act, beaten up, whipped and made to promised to be given a wife and report every 2 days. The inhuman act was carried out by a vigilante group in the area popularly known as "Safety Empire." According to the group, its aim is to wage a crusade against homosexuality! They shared the demoralizing video on their Facebook page and swore to attack more homosexuals in the future... The video is quite gruesome!