Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Tuesday 15 September 2015

When a Gay Top Plays Bottom #TRUESTORY



       All the years I have known Tunji, the guy has always treated me like a slut, I mean a cheap piece of ass! in a way, I blame myself for it, because I am always racing to his self contained apartment in FESTAC whenever he called me, which was only when he was horny and needed to satisfy his sexual urge.

       We weren't dating, it was even less of a f**kbuddy kind of thing, because he never gave anything after 3 rounds of consuming sex, after which, not even water, a consolation or common transport fare. So last week Tuesday, I got fed up with it and told him that the next time he called me up, since he had nothing to offer aside a "preek" if he ever wanted me again, I would have to top him. He laughed it off, and called it a bluff saying he was a strictly top, and no man's pen will smell his bum.

      On Sunday, he called again, drunk and turnt from a street party a few streets away. He wanted me to come spend he night. At about 10:30pm I was knocking at his burglary proof, with a oacket of condoms in my pocket. He staggered out, stared at me with eyes raped by lust and ushered me into the apartment. Without even allowing me settle into the sofa, he began pulling my clothes, during which I reminded him of our previous agreement, he looked at me through his drunken haze and muttered something about thinking that I was joking. At this juncture, I made to leave, feigning annoyance. He held me back and tried all he could to pin me down to have gis way, but that wasn't happening this time, for I didn't let him. We were both awake till 1:30am, before he finally gave in to me toping him, although he made me promise not to tell anyone about the escapade and winced in pain everytime my pestle pounded his mortar. It appeared to be a bitter sweet experience for him, but deep down I sensed he had done it before.We both fell asleep soon after out if exhaustion, but as we both wome up to our cuddled buddies around 6am, TunjI asked me to do him again, before he went to shower and prepare for work, of course I obliged. This strengthened my belief that there are no STRICT ROLES in the gay community, it's only a mirage.



~Udoka.