Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Rugby Player Sam Stanley Shocks The World with His Choice of a Boyfriend


     Out and proud British Rugby player Sam Stanley have left many fellow gay men critizing him for dating a much older guy, who's not only older but not much in shape! 
The 23 year old is currently dating Laurence Hicks, a worker at a travel company, who already has two kids in their 20s and appears to be almost 50. Sam who revealed he met his lover about 5 years ago tells Sunday Times that Keegan Hirst another gay rugby player inspired him to come out of the closet. He further revealed he wanted to kill himself before meeting his boyfriend. In his own words;

‘I was standing on a bridge…overlooking a motorway in Essex,’ he said. ‘However, looking back, the idea that I would jump was ridiculous but it was as if I was thinking that I could get rid of the pain in one go.

‘You are so worried about what people will think and I thought I couldn’t be a macho rugby player the way I was, and there was nothing else I wanted to do with my life.’