Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Friday 4 September 2015

Can Two Gay Men Be Happily Married Till Death Paths Them?


I used to have the beautiful wedding video of the black gay wedding between Antoine Nolan and Larry Carter on my former Mac-book, which was so beautiful with a lots of smiles that i wished i had met Mr Right and was getting hitched in front of my whole family and friends. The reality is...
That might never happen! Nolan and Carter live in safer climes where people are accepeted for who they are, warts and all, but if ever i decided to marry a man, my parents would rather die, despite already knowing my sexuality. Whether they choosed to die or not remains their own palaver, but in live i try to love myself as priority.

   Well the main bone of contention here is, is there ay thing like happily ever after in the gay community? ...lolx.... On the rainbow side relationships barely last not to talk of marriage, and gay men have been accused of being a promiscious lot, which i strongly disagree with anyway, but does that mean we can't hold down a marriage and make it work? The recent case that broke my heart was that of the popular two black gay dads who seperated months after photos of them and thier children went viral on social media. I would like to add here that thing called social media kills all forms of relatinships, so mind how your flaunt your beloved on there... 




So back to the matter do you believe that gay men can get married and live happily ever after without any split? opinions please...