Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Friday 4 September 2015

Should I Kill this Homophobe?


As a growing gay in a boarding school. I loved having sex with my fellow class mate until on day.. I was set up. .. On November 20th 1998 precisely 11.30pm. I was having a great sex urge that I decided to go and wake up my favorite top friend, he was fucking suddenly he shouted. .. Homo... Homo..Homo.... Homo... Everyone in the hostel woke up.. I was dragged to the hall supervisor to explain my ordeal. I tried to convince them but the top guy said I was touching his penis in the middle of the night... In the morning they took me to the principals office who was a professor in Human psychology... Who got his degree from Havard University. He told me I am not wanted in this kind of environment that I should go and call my parent. Being a student who takes the second or third position in the class they didn't want to loose me. But after much deliberation he expelled me and announced my name in the church. I got home and became a day student. My parent refused to understand me. ..my mum called me abominable but my father always advice me and warn her to stop that but she did not but said I will be killed in this house. Each time I argue with my younger ones they call me homosexual. I was so ashamed of myself that during Jamb period I wanted to study medicine and surgery in UNN but as a growing Igbo child must South easterns likes UNN. I got medicine in UNN but my class mate in secondary school then latter got admission. I saw 22 of them in various department of which five of them where science inclined that they got zoology, Botany, biochemistry and combined biological science. After a semester I started hearing the news about my homosexual expulsion that my medical class mates latter asked me and said it was true, my ego was destroyed that I have to drop out, wrote another Jamb and got medicine again at University of Ibadan where I know that I won't see those Igbos again. My parents did not know but I did it secretly.

       I graduated from medicine and Now I am doing my horsemanship in the best hospital in Nigeria .. Guess what happened I saw my principal who expelled me and announced to the church that am homo, who made my life miserable and who refused to expell the son of the church elder who also was caught on homo act lying down on a sick bed precisely male medical ward . I was shocked because I was posted freshly in urology unit.. Should I kill this man because I know what to do that will kill him or should I forgive him?