Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Friday 18 September 2015

That Akward Lesbian Encounter....



I was walking on the street at night. Passed by a lady. She suddenly began walking faster trying to stop me,
" 'scuse me please. Are you in haste?"
"No. Can I help you?"
"I'll appreciate it if you can. I need a place to spend the night. I can't afford to pay for an hotel, didn't know I will spend this much today, I'm from Port-Harcourt."
After some questioning and observing her composure and demeanour, I agreed to take her home, hoping that it wouldn't turn ill for me having been in the same situation before too.
As we were on our way to my house which is close by, her phone rang. She squeezed her face as though tired of the calls. A lady spoke with her in a sort of romantic way, asking after her welfare and if she had secured accommodation. i could hear their conversation clearly and began to wonder who the lady was to her.
"Later love," the lady who called said as she went off the line.
Without even asking, Vivian turned to me and said "Don't mind her. She's is too jealous. I know just why she called.I mean she's my partner- i'm lesbian."
"I see."
We got home that night and I tried to make her comfortable. She seemed very appreciative which made me more relaxed with her. I was embarrassed, though when she came out of the bathroom nude. And she was very indifferent about it.
"Never mind, I know I'm bursty and have a great body [and she was right] but I'm not flashing it. This is just me."
"Feel free" I said "though I must accept that I felt shocked."
"I'm sorry about that."
"It's ok."
I served our dinner and we eat together. But there was this question in my heart I wasn't sure I should ask. But knowing I may never have this opportunity again I mustered courage.
"Vivian"
"Yes dearie"
"There's a question that has been on my mind a long time. I'll appreciate it if you can give me the answer."
"About lesbianism?"
"mm...yes."
"OK dear; was expecting that."
"Please don't be embarrassed. How does it feel having sex with another lady- is it any different from what you feel if it is you and a guy?"
"To be honest with you- I'm a straightforward person- I think it will feel better if a man knows what he should do and he is patient enough to do it. What can a woman do to you that a man cannot do: sucking, licking, massaging the nipple, fingering the clitoris or what exactly. Just that we like deceit to much. On the other hand, I had to peep in one day the girl sleeping in the room next to mine started moaning as this guy dug in his thing. He literally lifted her off the ground with her back against the wall opposite the door. she looked like she was going to explode. A lady can't do that to her. Even with a dildo or strapping, you know you are just imitating nature!"
"Hey! I feel like i'm with my husband," I said without thinking."I can imagine."
"Are you married?"
"Yes I am. Did you feel horny when you saw the scene?"
"It's only natural to. Just wished a lady could do that to me. I can't imagine having sex with a man but, except I don't want to be honest, if I get drunk and a man takes me on like that, I'm sure going to cum very fast."
We both laughed. But I was wet from the graphic description and especially how she said it.
I call my husband and went into the toilet to speak with him and telling him what exactly I'm feeling. What Vivian told me became my fantasy: we've not tried that before lol. I got a surprising response which made me wanna scream...