Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Sunday 30 August 2015

The Nigerian Gay Stereotype...



Nigeria my lovely country.......where we think in one direction......
Where every girly guy is gay
Where girly guys are btm
where it a duty of a top to take the btm out
Where only btm guys visit top guys
Where every guy with a huge preek is automatically a top
where every guy see a gay group as a place to preach
Where every older guy don't do the visiting 
Where I wanna f_ck you is said more often than I love you
Where sex is free and attitude is high
Where every guy you give tf is a prostitute
Pls change ooooo chai dia is God ooooo


Sent in via my email Realkokoboy@gmail.com by Shakitibobo.


*I don't think this is peculiar to the Nigerian community. Almost the same scenario plays out here in London.