Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Sunday 30 August 2015

Misunderstanding the Gay Community


What was I thinking...What was I fighting for...
Sexuality, Equality, Freedom or something more.
When in Rome, they say do as the Romans do.
Fighting for your sexual feelings?...you have to flaunt it too.
Forget morals...forget about what your mum told you.
Time to get down with whoever and for whatever
I am gay right? I need to bed at least ten guys this weekend
That's what's up...That's what's hot...This is the GAY lifestyle
Or I could get something more from this.
New phones, Cash, get Rich while having fun.
Sex, Sex, Sex that's what its all about...
Its a game, its fun...
I can bend over for any stranger violate my body
I can "stick it" into any one that catches my fancy
That's what being gay is....
Fighting for sexuality... Sex is all you should care about... 
Or is there something more I am missing