Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Thursday 22 October 2015

HAHAHA! Y'll Gotta Read this Intriguing Rant



    HAHAHA.... The guy above wrote this crap on Facebook and our friend Izuchukwu came in like wrecking ball and gave us points that surely deserves a standing ovation! Read below;

I'm a reader. Yes, I read wide and I read deep. I read everything there is to read except Nigerian politics (if I want drama...dere's African Magic...duurgh). So on one of my reading spree, I came across a jargon (no surprise there) but there is a twist to this 'jargon' cos this guy was actually confident he has written something worth the while. Bull crap!

He says,'I really think homosexuals are possessed by 'female ghosts' and these ghosts are what makes them attracted to men. And I believe Lesbians are possessed by 'male ghosts' and these ghosts are what attracts them to women'.

After reading that, I was like, 'Oh my God....did u just say that guy is a higher animal like other homosapiens? Is that guy going to beat his chest in pride that he is intelligent?'. 'Shouldn't the bitch be in the 2016 Guinness World Records for Dumbest Pikin Ever?!' Well, while all these crossed my mind I just couldn't stop pondering on how a grown adult male specie would come up with such a CONFIDENT PILE OF GIBBERISH!
Okay, hold on a second...so if gays have 'female ghosts' and lesbians have 'male ghosts', please what do the Bisexuals have...both?! Hahahaha *laughing out my make-up*. Anyone with two ghosts in him is already a society of his own! Lol.
Anyway, that's all about that retard.
This brings me to the bisexuals. Yeah, we all know it's the 'LGBT' family and for 'B'
to be there, then they are very much recognised (the Bisexuals I mean). But I have a problem with them!
Oh yes I do! Their overbearing attitude just because their sexuality allows them more flexibility than the likes of some of us here (proud gays, huh?...hehe) is really annoying to say the least. Just because you have the leisure of loving girls and guys at consecutive times, doesn't make you any different from 'pure gays' or 'pure lesbians'. I'm not angry you benefit from both worlds, no I'm not. But I'm not particularly 'hippy-hunty' either that u constantly shove it in my face just how secure you are in a country that seems 2 rebel against homosexuality without recognising the loopholes in a bisexual also! I really don't think you are any better than I am...afterall u guys can't have a stable relationship, a steady marriage (marrying a gurl and still chasing a man's ass!). Bisexuals tend to hide under the cloak of their part heterosexuality only to exploit fully their homosexual side when they think no one is looking. A typical bisexual is 'straight by day, gay at night'. How hilarious!

A bisexual guy once called me, I really didn't know he was tho, and started asking for me to come see him. Now for a guy who really wanted my presence, he had guts! Imagine giving me a condition on seeing him even before I would give him a reply on if I would or wouldn't (95% I won't, 3% probably, 2% I would). If only he knew just how infinitesimal his chances of seeing me were, maybe he wouldn't have been so bold as to give me such a preposterous and dare I say, mind-boggling condition. He was like, 'Pls I hope u are straight acting o, I don't want any1 to suspect because I have a girlfriend. You can act as girly as u want inside of my house, but on ur way here, pls try and act manly'. As soon as those stale, disgusting words came out of that borehole he calls mouth, I increased the chances 4rm 95% to 150% in two straight seconds! What rubbish! If u are a genuine guy, a flimsy thing such as someone's physicality should be your headache. I had to ask him why he didn't go for the manly ones (since he apparently wants 'macho') and the buffoon said they don't appeal to him. He prefers them feminine cos they are better in bed (negodu, just negodu).

Fast forward to now...well, I really don't have anything against bisexuals, I just want them to realise that they are part of our 'community' (the LGBT) community. Just because u find the walls of a 'vajayjay' nice doesn't mean the tight feel of the anal sphincter arothe nocturnals. Don't leave being gay for the nights. Don't be gay for just mere spontaneous pleasure...embrace who u are wholeheartedly. If u can find love in a girl, then you can find love in a guy. That's what makes u bisexual honey, and not just loving girls and fucking guys (yea, I said it). Well, I'd stop here for now. I love my bisexual guys o...don't think for one minute that I don't...afterall, we have 'gay bisexuals'...our honourable VERSATILE guys. Lol.
Be true to urself and don't let anyone make u feel any less than u truly are! Can I get an AMEN somebody!!! *in RuPaul's voice*.nd ur 'work tool' is insignificant. Embrace ur both sides and don't leave one for t