Adsense Leader Board 1

Konga Fashion

Adsense Leader Board 2

Pages

Twitter

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Diary of a Deprived Brother...


It had been a tedious day; the entire family was making preparations to visit our in-law to pay a condolence visit. Meals were prepared, other several items were bought for the visit, and it’s actually an “igbo thing,” so much priority was placed on the visit; to me it was simply an avenue to show off (for God’s sakes, someone died.) This meant that every single family member had to be present.

I had barely finished taking my bath than I started getting signals to hurry up so as to get a good seat on a good car; we were actually going convoy style (yes my uncle likes showing off). Earlier I had learnt that some of Nikki’s cousins came around to see her, they were making moves to leave when I came out with a burst to get into the infiniti jeep.
As I made my way through the garage to the parking lot, it struck me like nothing I had ever felt. He was there staring at me, this big pack of brown chocolate. Instantly a wave of electric flushed through me: I was instantly attracted and so was he.


‘Ogbonna! Ogbonna! Ogbonna! You no won go again?’ Asked Nikki 
‘No I want to follow una go the visit.’ Ogbonna replied swiftly
Hearing those words I was glad, not because of him tagging along but because I knew he did it for my sake. I must admit I became awkward; I started running errands I would not normally do, especially after taking my bath. This helped me to contain and distract myself. I went back to the garage as though I forgot something then he walked up to me; approaching I hoped that the ground underneath would crack and swallow me, and at the same time I wanted him so badly, suddenly I had become bipolar.
‘Guy what’s up, my name na Ogbonna’. He introduced himself 
‘Am fine, just preparing for this stupid visit and my name is Ogbonna too.’ I chuckled
All the while he gazed into my eyes, looking into it like he was in search to see something, this I didn’t understand, but I kept my cool to show confidence on my part. Our hands were still locked from shaking, I didn’t want to let go and I guessed the same for him.
Our bodies got closer, I held him by the waist while he grabbed my butt, things got intense while we were still talking, I made way for his belt to unbuckle and unleash his one eyed snake. I barely remembered that we were waited on to get into the car. 


Ogbonna was the gentle-wild type; he started breathing over my neck (damn that felt so good, I thing I buy him a short set-in beyonce’s voice) and gently loosening up my shirt button. I grabbed his chin upward in a bid to give him the French kiss he never had, then a loud scream of our names (actually same name) echoed towards the garage. I thought we had been caught, it was going to be catastrophic, and we paused in an effort to know what our fates were. Nikki had only come to alert us that the cars were ready to leave but was still standing outside. Up till today I wondered if she saw us but decided not to speak, and this one time she told me about a lesbian encounter with a close friend of hers: I guessed she understands
To cut the story short, I would skip what happen at the visit, as it was mostly stares and smiles. We got home quite late and everyone was busy unpacking, knowing we had little time to frolic, I quickly made an arrangement for him to come around when I knew everyone would be out the following day: a Sunday. 

I barely slept I was thinking of him, every element of his soul. I am a fair dude (good looking of course) but dark handsome chocolates like him were hard to come by. I couldn’t place a call to him, we were just teens and cellular phones then are not what they are today. Patience was all I had all through the long night.

At 5am the next morning I heard a bang on my door, it was my uncle and these words came out of his mouth, ‘prepare you are going to Lagos this morning’ immediately I felt like dying. A thousand and one thought ran through my head, had Nikki snitched on me? Am I going so soon because school resumes tomorrow? What will happen to Ogbonna when he comes and sees no one around? I felt like killing someone that morning.

Subsequently I left with hopes that I would get some form of contact from Nikki, but every time I asked her she declined, giving all sorts of bull crap. I don’t bother much these days. I am now 25, I know somehow; someday I will meet Ogbonna and have a bite off of his chocolate. I am very patient; I will make it worth my while, this I solemnly swear. 


*Musings by Ogbonna...